COMBI TRAINING DRESSAGE SATURDAY 21 NOVEMBER & SHOWJUMPING SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER 2020
ENTRIES CLOSE WEDNESDAY 18 NOVEMBER @ 9pm
Entry fees are £12 per class by the closing date. Maximum entry of 2 classes, you can also enter the dressage or show jumping individually. If you have entered either the same dressage test / show jumping height in both the combi training and individual you will only have to do 1 test / height class and that will count towards both.
- Class 1 - BV Intro C (2016) + Cross Pole Jumping
- Class 2 - BV Intro C (2016) + 40cm Jumping
- Class 3 - BV Intro C (2016) + 50cm Jumping
- Class 4 - BV Preliminary 7 (2002) + 60cm Jumping
- Class 5 - BV Preliminary 7 (2002) + 70cm Jumping
- Class 6 - BV Preliminary 19 (2008) + 80cm Jumping
- Class 7 - BV Novice 22 (2007) + 90cm Jumping
- Class 8 - BV Elementary 45 (2010) + 1m Jumping
Rules of entry
Entries close at 9pm on Wednesday 18 November 2020.
Ballavartyn accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any person, animal, vehicle or property whatsoever – however caused. Owners/riders enter entirely at their own risk and it is a condition of entry that no liability of any kind attaches itself to the organisers, judges or landowner at the event in any respect whatsoever.