BRITISH SHOWJUMPING & BV UNAFFILIATED – SATURDAY 3 FEBRUARY 2018
ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY 2 FEBRUARY 2018 @ 5pm
First junior class begins 10.30am | First senior class begins 1pm
- All classes will be run under British Showjumping Rules and will be drawn order.
- You must state which section you are going to jump in, in combined classes.
- If there are fewer than 4 starters in an affiliated class, Ballavartyn may run the class without paying out prize money.
- Prize money that is awarded will be detailed on result sheets and be graded on the horse/pony’s winning record together with double clears if applicable.
- If competitors aren’t in agreement, Ballavartyn may cancel the competition in accordance with Rule 76.14.
BV Unaffiliated Pony – Junior
- Class A - BV 50 cm
- Class B - BV 60 cm
- Class C - BV 70 cm
- Class D - BV 80 cm
- Class E - BV 90 cm
- Class F - BV 1.00m
- Class G - BV 1.10m
BV Unaffiliated Horse – Senior
- Class H - BV 50cm
- Class I - BV 60 cm
- Class J - BV 70 cm
- Class K - BV 80 cm
- Class L - BV 90 cm
- Class M - BV 1.00m
- Class N - BV 1.10m
- Class O - BV 1.20m
British Showjumping Pony – Junior
- Class 1a - Pony British Novice First Round
- Class 1b - Junior 80cm Open
- Class 2a - Pony Discovery - First Round
- Class 2b - Junior 90cm Open
- Class 3 - Blue Chip Pony Newcomers – First Round
British Showjumping Horse – Senior
- Class 4a - Dodson & Horrell 85cms National Amateur Championship Qualifier - First Round
- Class 4b - Senior 85cm Open
- Class 5a - KBIS Insurance Senior British Novice 90cm - First Round
- Class 5b - Senior 90cm Open
- Class 6a - Dodson & Horrell 95cms National Amateur Championship Qualifier - First Round
- Class 6b - Senior 95cm Open
- Class 7a - Nupafeed Supplements Senior Discovery 1m - First Round
- Class 7b - Senior 1m Open
- Class 8a - Dodson & Horrell 1.05m National Amateur Championship Qualifier - First Round
- Class 8b - Senior 1.05m Open
- Class 9a - Dodson & Horrell 1.10m National Amateur Championship Qualifier - First Round
- Class 9b - Senior 1.10m Open
- Class 10 - National 1.15m Members Cup Qualifier
- Class 11 - Equitop Myoplast Senior Foxhunter - First Round
- Class 12 - Connolly's RED MILLS Senior Newcomers - First Round/1.10m Open - LATE ADDITION, WILL RUN INBETWEEN CLASSES 9 & 10
Rules of entry
Entries close at 5pm on Friday 2 February 2018. No late/day entries will be accepted for this event.
Ballavartyn accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any person, animal, vehicle or property whatsoever – however caused. Owners/riders enter entirely at their own risk and it is a condition of entry that no liability of any kind attaches itself to the organisers, judges or landowner at the event in any respect whatsoever.